Thursday, June 25, 2009

Will i Do?

This few days feel a bit tired, don't know tired for what also..sien diao..
I can feel that our assignments are coming soon..we will start to rush it for our this semester.
After form the broadcasting group, I feel pressure and don't know how to do.
I scare I can't done a good job and they are all so intelligent and smart, but i am stupid,slowness..
May be during now I still not sure how a uni student giving a correct assignment attitude?I know I need to change, I can't do this anymore, if not i won't ascensive in this uni..
I can't accept my attitude this few week too..so so lazy, juz know how to go out watch movie, window shopping, play online game...what am i doing? I come here for study,not give a more chance to go out and watse money? or I feel too plessure recently,so i need do these for reduce my sad feeling?may be..may be..
I know i need to change,but will i change?i not sure..but i hope and wish I can do it..
take care~girl...

2 comments:

DesTomHew said...

juz 1 word ...
gambateh !! ^^

Lau Ky said...

Haha.
Take care~girl...