
Last sunday is my 18 years old birthday...This is the birthday that I most happy wan,why?
That because this year hv many friends celebate with me,i hv eat 3 big cake liao le..haha...this year oso is the first time I celebrate birthday with so many friends...Last friday,I go steamboat with yuan ban ren ma..there are keat,theng,liang,wal ling and me..when we go fetch yoke theng,suddenly,i saw she come out with take one big bunch flower to me le,WAH!! OMG!!i so suprise la..thank you!friends! the flower is so beautiful...bcz tat day oso is my brother's birthday, so after steamboat,we go finding him and celebrate together lo..when we take photo,oh,no!my hair hv many cream liao..so spicy liaoT.T,so ke lian..wahaha...finally,we oso go yam cha at Sri Petaling...we have taken many photo at there lo..hehe..so happy...for my birthday, they hv give me a big bunch flower,cake and a necklace to me..^.^..so suprise!!thank you all!!muazk!!
That because this year hv many friends celebate with me,i hv eat 3 big cake liao le..haha...this year oso is the first time I celebrate birthday with so many friends...Last friday,I go steamboat with yuan ban ren ma..there are keat,theng,liang,wal ling and me..when we go fetch yoke theng,suddenly,i saw she come out with take one big bunch flower to me le,WAH!! OMG!!i so suprise la..thank you!friends! the flower is so beautiful...bcz tat day oso is my brother's birthday, so after steamboat,we go finding him and celebrate together lo..when we take photo,oh,no!my hair hv many cream liao..so spicy liaoT.T,so ke lian..wahaha...finally,we oso go yam cha at Sri Petaling...we have taken many photo at there lo..hehe..so happy...for my birthday, they hv give me a big bunch flower,cake and a necklace to me..^.^..so suprise!!thank you all!!muazk!!
No comments:
Post a Comment